Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whaddaya Do on Bad Days?

I had thoughts of going long yesterday since the weather was perfect and the week's riding mostly consisted of enduring the trainer watching The Tour Down Under. Anyway I got out on the road around noon in deep blue skies and relative warmth but I guess my legs wanted to stay home and sleep. The next 2.5 hours was rough going but I survived. I spent a lot of time trying to concentrate on my pedal stroke and noticed that the rpm's tend to go up when I'm focused on it.

Looks like crappy weather today so it'll be back on the trainer. Too bad The Tour Down Under is over.

2 comments:

Rob said...

I need to get on my trainer more and I need to get back into the gym. I am slacking off big time and only have a month or so before I hit the road for the 2010 cycling season.

Chandana said...

Hi,

Nice blog.

Here's a blog that will provide for your spiritual needs.

This blog has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of GOD.
These will teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives and allow GOD's rule over every matter.

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.