Tuesday, October 07, 2008

How Do You End a Season?

I guess my season technically was over after the Tour de Millersburg, but I continued riding pretty much like there are still races coming. I did 10 races this year and hope to do maybe a few more next year. I don't have a cross bike so that's out of the question. I don't want to start riding the trainer either. I guess I could take some time off and do some running so I can be ready for this on Thanksgiving Day. I don't want to take much time off and gain weight that I'll just have to lose in January and February either. There is that problem with darkness. hmmm. I guess that'll pretty much do it then. So it'll be riding to and from work with maybe a longer ride on the weekend to spice things up. OK, there's a plan for now.

I also started this. A challenge is always good and it might even help. Who knows?

Tonight's Ride: Just under 1.5 hours. 30(29.7 actually) miles. 20.6 mph average speed according to the spiffy new Polar.

No comments: