Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bite Me.

There are many theories and much heated debate (ok, maybe not) over the ever-present medal biting phenomenon, but some of my favorites are these.
  • The custom is a Freudian reversion to oral stimulation after the stress of competition.
  • Romantic observers believe a kiss is not enough to show affection for the medal and a love bite is better.
  • I finally won! Now I can eat whatever I want without worrying about my weight all the time.
  • This thing feels way too chintzy to be real gold.
Hmm, I'm tending to believe the Freudian theory now that I think about it.

2 comments:

Buzz de Cafe said...

"Must . . . restore . . . depleted minerals . . . "
"How do you get the chocolate out?"
"Everyone else does it."

Intervenção Digital said...

Hello friends created a blog with several tutorials on the Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel and Flash, containing tips and tricks, for people who are starting or already working with Photoshop.

Comment and leave suggestions for tutorials.

Go!

http://bmaneschy.blogspot.com

Thanks!