Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time for Something New.

As you may or may not have noticed, I've been playing around with my blogger template. I have a couple random image generators running for the banner and for those bicycling posters over there on the right. The cool part is that all I have to do to change banners now is add new ones or delete old ones from a directory on my server. It'll automatically update the page, randomly cycling through each image stored in that directory. PHP scripts are pretty cool. I've got about 10 different banners that will rotate through, (Click on it and a new one will reload) and about 150 different bicycle posters. That should keep me interested in coming back to my blog once in awhile. New blog look, new cycling season around the corner. Now it's time to start planning for it all and enjoy the holiday season ahead. Things are definitely looking up. Now if I can just get my hands on some of that bailout money Washington is spreading around,...

6 comments:

Kyle Jones said...

John,
You should do something for the igoogle theme page. They only have lance armstrong but if you came up with something I am sure it would become popular.

John P. said...

What is igoogle Kyle? I'm gonna go check that out. Thanks!

Kyle Jones said...

if you have a google account such as gmail you can customize a home page called igoogle. thats what it is. I think since you have a blogger account just type igoogle.com and you can customize your own themes.

John P. said...

That looks pretty cool. I'm gonna play with that when I have a chance. I'm thinking legends of cycling for a theme. Thanks again Kyle. Doing any riding?

Kyle Jones said...

Yep just started training this week. I will post something soon on that.

Chris Pszeniczny said...

Hey John,

The new look looks good!