Friday, March 28, 2008

Adistar Formotion Clima365: Left Nut of the Week!

My Left Nut of the Week this week is something different. I actually liked this one so much I bought it. This particular Adidas Adistar Formotion Clima365 was made with the runner in mind, but it features Gore-Tex, longer than normal sleeves, a slightly longer back and a zippered pocket in the back to carry stuff with some reflective stuff here and there. In other words, it's perfect for riding. Adidas makes a cycling specific model of this same jacket, but I find the length in back is too long to be great for wearing other than when on the bike. I used it for the first time this morning for my commute to work and I find it amazing in three ways already. It's light, it stops the wind and the fit is very pro. If you can find one I highly recommend it.

P.S. I think it cuts my commute time by at least 3 minutes, easy. OK, maybe not.

No comments: