Monday, March 10, 2008

Longer Daylight Hours.

Some may say it's old fashioned and no longer needed, but for me, Daylight Savings Time is always something nice to look forward to each year. Leaving work while it's still very light out for that first time each year never fails to put a smile on my face. Not to mention, it means more time to ride after work.

Today's "training": I've been riding into work every day now for awhile and it's good for 15 miles each weekday. I'll take the extra 75 miles a week that gives me. 1 hour: 5 minutes on the trainer tonight while listening to the Tri-Talk podcast and the news from Lake Wobegon.

Totals: 2 hours Riding.

3 comments:

Kyle Jones said...

I have heard lake wobegon is where the women are all strong, the men are all good looking and the children are all of above average intelligence. I am going to get tickets for wolf trap I think in may for the show.

John P. said...

I think Garrison Keillor is a national treasure, especially when he's not being political.

It's Americana at it's finest.

Kyle Jones said...

I love the joke show he puts on. When he gets political it is still kind of funny. I love his guy Noir series and the sound effects guys are the best.