Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Finding the Incentive to Ride.

Today I rode my bike to work in what had to be the nicest weather of the year so far. Early morning weather at least.  It was one of those days where I felt like blowing off work and just riding forever.  That hasn't been the case lately though, for some reason. I think breaking up the routine is a big no-no for me. I've gone through a few weeks where first I had some car trouble. Then, my wife started a new job, new hours, etc,... Then Easter came along and we headed home to my parents. I've been riding, but more just holding on than real progress. Blah blah blah, I know, MAN UP ALREADY!

The girls are staying at my parents this week and I miss them. Mari's bike riding skills are improving. I'm so happy she's learning on the same hill I learned as a kid. Kinda cool.

Anyway, today felt good as I think I did something like 45-50 miles total. That might be the most I've done during the work-week so far this year. That'll bring the mo-jo back I hope. On another note. I felt some cramping in the back of my leg tonight. That was new, at least I haven't felt that in a long time. hmmm.

Totals: 2.5 hours Riding. Tonight's ride was fast, even with a wicked headwind while heading west.

P.S. Famous Daves has Great Ribs. BTW, the brisket is the best I've tasted. Good Stuff.

No comments: