Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Pretty good day.

Today I was notified that 2 of my watch designs are going to be shown at the Baselworld 2008 Watch and Jewelry Expo in Switzerland. Another company will hopefully be showing a prototype of a watch I've been designing for them that will be coming out later this year. I'm pretty happy about that. Not only that. Mari came home from school with a fancy certificate/citation stating that one of her pieces of artwork has been chosen to be displayed at the State Capitol Building in Annapolis. I'm so proud of her.

As far as riding: I did 50 miles today in blustery, but sunny and not that cold conditions. Total time: 2.5hrs. Mari was all dressed up and ready to go for a ride when I got home. She says in a year or two she'll be faster than me. Now THAT would be cool.

No comments: