Sunday, February 03, 2008

Gatorade in Parrsville.


I did a 3-1/2 hour ride today with a semi-bad cold, but the sun and temps were so nice I just had to get out there. I rode out past Liberty Dam, Marriotsville Road, then on Old Frederick Road. The Headwinds going west were terrible. That's probably why I saw everyone else heading east. It seems half of Maryland trains on these roads as I saw at least 30 other riders today. I started to feel a bit tired so I stopped at a gas station in Parrsville for a Gatorade. I had no idea it was Parrsville at the time, as half the fun of riding is finding new roads and places I haven't seen before.

Anyway, the Gatorade hit the spot. I put the rest in my depleted waterbottle and turned onto 27, then Liberty Road back east towards home. Overall a VERY nice ride. The tailwind coming back felt great.

No comments: