Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rest Day.

I was on something like a 12 day in a row run without any time off the bike so tonight I decided to watch some tv and kick back. Nothing on TV except American Idol I guess. I'm not sure why but I never got into the show so I skipped that. I did watch the last 20 minutes of Survivor though. The immunity challenges are still kind of entertaining for me.

Oh, I did want to make a point of something I noticed riding home from work tonight. I guess it's obvious, but on a bike, or motorcycle for that matter, the senses are so heightened. Hot and cold, wet and dry, sounds, sights, the feel of the road, etc,.. anyway, I rode by a Famous Dave's and Chik-Fil-A and the smells they pump out into the street are the best from the saddle of a bike. I'm gonna have to give Famous Dave's a try some day. Mmmhmmmm.

Today's Training: None, except back and forth to work.

No comments: