Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Google Earth is Cool.

I'm finding Google Earth a pretty cool program, especially the path feature. Since I don't have a computer on my current bike, I've been drawing paths on the routes I take to find out exactly how far I've gone. What I really need to do is get off my ass, rustle up some freelance design work and work on getting a Garmin 705 on there. Just a thought.

Tonight's Training: 2 mile warm-up on the treadmill, 45 minutes on the bike. I tried something a bit new tonight on the bike that I feel works, (Top Secret) I'm going to experiment more with it when I'm well rested to see if it helps with my power numbers. 10 minutes rowing on the Concept 2, 30 minutes on the Elliptical, 1 mile warm-down on the track.

Totals: 2 hours, 15 minutes and 2000 Calories, that calorie count doesn't count the warm-down on the track as I can't count power or calories there.

No comments: