Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'd Rather be Riding.

I slept in this morning dreading having to work on my wife's car. Bright sunshine and warm temperatures means only one thing, and it's not busting knuckles under the hood of a car. But it went amazingly smoothly so I'm not gonna complain much.

After that, we all piled into the car and went over to the bookstore, my favorite pastime, so my Daughter could spend her birthday giftcard. She bought some really cool robot things that you put together, complete with flashing lights, voice activation and make some kinda sounds. We haven't heard them yet because we need to buy some 9 volt batteries.

I'm hoping I can sneak out in the morning for a ride tomorrow before the rains.

Tonight's Training: 1 hour: 5 minutes in the kitchen while listening to an Australian fishing podcast. Surprisingly entertaining.

No comments: