Thursday, February 07, 2008

2x4 Day Weekends of Riding

I'm going to try rounding up the posse back home in PA for two 4 day weekend "training (cough) camps" in March, which probably means I'll be riding alone up some epic climbs, along some wonderfully empty roads, and eating some of Mom's great home cooked meals. It'll be nice to have some extended periods where I have to think about nothing but riding, eating and sleeping.

P.S. Bro, if you are reading this, start getting ready. Maybe we can even crash a Dutch Wheelman training ride.

1 comment:

Chris Pszeniczny said...

I will have to start throwing in some rides on the bike into my running regime to get ready for March.

I lost a total of 5 1/2 lbs now in 3 weeks. It's a nice controlled descent of about 2 lbs a week. After next week I am going to increase my mileage by 7 miles for the week. It should really start coming off then.