Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CNN at the Gym.

CNN is a pretty lame news network, but I must say, Lou Dobbs isn't so bad. That's what I watched at the gym tonight for my workout. After the intervals last night, I took it easy tonight. I'm feeling tired but good right now. Now, onto the breakdown.

Today's Workout: Ran on the track for 30 minutes, lost count of laps, 45 minutes on the bike spinning, except for 3 one minute up-tempo to work the legs a bit. 15 minutes on the Concept 2 rowing machine, 20 minutes on the Elliptical. I'm convinced that the elliptical isn't good for my knees and I'll be cutting back on it and upping my time on the bike both indoor and on the road from now on I think.

Totals: 110 minutes: 1700 Calories Burned. Oh, and I weighed myself. I'm at 176lbs, at least 10lbs. more to go. 160lbs would be nice, but I'm not counting on it. 148 used to be my ideal racing weight, but I doubt I'll ever get that low again.

No comments: