Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Couple Days Off Does Wonders Sometimes.

I was starting to feel a little pain in my left knee over the last week or so of riding/working out in the gym. The thing is, when I'm on the bike on the road there's no pain whatsoever. It's just when I'm on the elliptical at the gym where I start to feel it.  I can't wait for the weather to break and the daylight hours to get longer so I can spend much more time on the bike.  Two jobs, wife and kids puts a damper on things sometimes. I'm not complaining  though. I'll take it where I can. I took a few days off and today I felt great.

Today's Workout: 2 miles on the track warmup, 45 minutes on the bike, including three sets of 6 minutes at threshold with 3 minute rest between. 10 minutes on the Concept 2 rowing machine, 30 minutes on the Elliptical, yeah I know, knees. 

Totals: 115 minutes and 2025 Calories 

No comments: