Monday, January 21, 2008

A Visit to the Bike Shop.

It was really quiet at work today as it's MLK day and everyone was supposed to have the day off. I called it a day early so I went over to the bike shop to browse around, buy a new tube, and generally just waste some time. Bike shops are always happy places it seems. I could see myself spending my days lacing wheels, adjusting derailleurs, sweeping floors and talking to customers I think. I came to a few conclusions also. Yellow bikes look fast, white bikes look even faster. Red bikes look kinda heavy and slow to me. Black and Grey bikes always look cool.

Today's Workout: 2 miles on the track to warm up, 45 minutes on the bike, about 10 minutes on the concept 2, 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Totals: 115 minutes and 1700 Calories Burned. Felt good, but today was an easy day. Tomorrow I'm gonna do intervals.

No comments: